Email marketing continues to be the most effective way to generate leads
Having so many digital marketing tactics at your disposal, it’s ok to wonder why is email marketing important? Based on a number of reports, articles and expert opinions released over the last few years, many business owners are under the impression that email marketing is a dying form of marketing. However, according to a recent article published in Forbes, email marketing is still the top way to generate leads. In spite of the rise of Social Media, this approach continues to enjoy a strong track record, as an economic and cost-effective way to reach and engage your audience.
But, if this is the case, why aren’t every business using email as one of their main marketing tactics? At SICON we’ve learned that it all comes down to businesses’ ability to establish an effective email marketing strategy. We find that too many businesses tend to over-complicate email marketing. They send campaigns out to too many contacts, don’t keep lists up to date, create HTML email templates that are too complex, and their landing pages don’t have a clear call to action.
SICON’s Email Marketing Service
Email marketing is one component of SICON’s complete digital marketing suite of services. What sets SICON apart from the hundreds of other email marketing firms is our ability to implement an email marketing strategy that closes the loop to your CRM. SICON’s experienced professionals will consult with you at every stage of your email marketing strategy. They will help you design sales focused landing pages, execute campaigns, and use analytical tools to refine future campaigns in order to improve response rates. SICON will make sure that each campaign sent will hit the inboxes of your most valuable Prospects/Clients, resulting in maximum ROI for your business.
Roxmail is the tool we use:
SICON’s email marketing service is made up of the following components:
1. We will first and foremost work with your team to determine a list of targeted Prospects/Clients who will be receiving your business’s email blasts.
2. Our marketing professionals will then work with your website team to develop landing pages with a clear and concise call to action. Included in each of your landing page will be SICON’s customized contact us form, which our professionals developed to automatically pull contact information directly into your CRM.
3. After your landing page is created, our professionals will design a simple email template, which can be customized to instantly notify your sales team and other desired individuals when a recipient clicks on your landing page hyperlink.
4. Once the email template is complete, SICON will send out all of your emails from your system via mass email software.
5. After the campaign is sent out, you will have access to information that includes the number of contacts who opened, clicked, or unsubscribed, as well as a top leads summary report to determine which Clients/Prospects have the most potential to generate revenue.
6. After each campaign, SICON will continue to monitor results and use that information in order to improve the response rates of future campaigns.