SICON offers solutions that apply to any industry as well as some vertical specific products. Here is sample of what we offer.
GoldMine is the easiest to use CRM package on the market. If you are looking for a CRM solution that is powerful, easy to use and maintain, only GoldMine brings all this together in a package that’s affordable for any business.
Microsoft Dynamics is a powerful CRM tool that integrates with SharePoint, Exchange and Outlook. It offers strong customization with the ability to build workflows designed specifically for your organization.
Contact Ranking Tool
The Contact Ranking Tool (CRT) is a tool that uses your CRM data to help segment your Customers and Prospects.
QuoteWerks is specialized software used in every industry for creating sales quotes and proposals. Rather than using Microsoft® Word® or Excel® to create your quotes and proposals, you can benefit from a tool that is specialized for the task of creating quotes and proposals.
The wMobile product is a web based client for GoldMine based CRM systems. Users access wMobile from their desktop computer, tablet or phone. wMobile enables GoldMine users to access the functionality of GoldMine in a lightweight web client.
Net Promoter Score
When it comes to providing your business with the actionable information needed to grow, SICON CRM is able to integrate the Net Promoter score (NPS) method of Customer feedback into your organization. By implementing NPS into our own organization, SICON professionals have realized the incredible benefit the system adds to helping you grow your business. Through first hand experience, knowledgeable SICON professionals will work with your team to develop an NPS solution that includes
- Building customized survey scripts
- Making the actual calls to your customers
- Inputting all Customer feedback into our proprietary NPS tab
- Presenting you with actionable information through NPS dashboards, developed in-house by our expert professionals
All digital marketing campaigns should aim to generate leads in your CRM database. SICON’s digital marketing strategy begins by designing you a customized website which includes a contact us form that automatically pulls contact information into your CRM. Once that is complete, our professionals will help drive traffic to your website through the use of e-mail marketing, pay-per-click advertising and social media campaigns.
- Website: A well designed website is an essential aspect of SICON’s digital marketing strategy. A big part of that strategy revolves around the creation of separate landing pages associated with the website but not accessible via navigation through the website. Any campaign that is run will drive traffic to this separate landing page. The landing page is built to include information about products or services as well as the contact us form SICON developed to automatically transfers data from your website into your CRM.
- Content Development: To attract and retain customers you need to get your message across in an engaging and consistent way. SICON experts will develop fun content that delivers your voice in a comprehensive way, helping you engage with your customers and build a stronger relationship. From video and infographics to written content, we will provide you with the necessary tools to approach your customers.
- E-Mail Marketing: Your email campaigns may be identifying opportunities but how soon does your sales team know about them? SICON’s email marketing software shows you who is interested in “real time” as recipients access your web site. Each campaign link is uniquely tracked and updates your company’s CRM database based upon pages visited to enable segmented future campaigns. Leverage special call to action hyperlinks to further encourage a dialogue with your audience. Campaign recipients can receive literature, register for an event or request a phone call…all with a single click. This increases the likelihood of response to your campaign and engages your audience.
- Pay-Per Click Advertising: Pay-per click advertising, more specifically Google AdWords is another dimension of SICON’s digital marketing strategy. When it comes to developing a pay-per click campaign to drive traffic to your landing page, SICON will use their expertise to speak the language of your Prospects and target them during their search for your company.
- Social Media: All social media content should aim to drive traffic to your website. The key to running a strong social media page starts with displaying the appropriate information about your company, including a visible link to your company website. It is crucial that regular content is continuously posted in order to engage consumers and increase your company’s visibility.
Know Your Client
A customization for recording KYC data in your CRM.
For the Insurance Industry professional, PolicyLink provides the ability to record Policy information and link it to contacts within your CRM. The data can be mined to
find upcoming renewals along with cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
CRM2 & Net Promoter score
For Financial Services practices updating their processes to meet the recent CRM2 regulations, SICON has found a way to use Net Promoter score to determine exactly where your Clients stand in terms of their loyalty to your practice.
Magaya is SICON’s logistics solution. SICON is proud to be one of five Level 2 Magaya Resellers worldwide as well as one of three Magaya Authorized Integrators worldwide. SICON is able to integrate the following four Magaya solutions into your organization:
Magaya Cargo System
The Cargo System provides user-friendly wizards to generate all import and export shipment transactions for air, ocean and ground, including any documentation that is ready to print or email immediately. Just a click can create and print labels, documents and reports. It is fully adaptable for small and large organizations, providing advantages in account relationships and giving you access to advanced logistics technologies but without the enterprise price tag.
Magaya Warehouse Management System
The Warehouse Management System (WMS) controls the movement and storage of merchandise within a warehouse. Unlike conventional systems, Magaya Warehouse Management Software includes the process of transporting the inventory to the warehouse and delivering it to its final destination.
Magaya Commerce System
The Commerce System is designed specifically for wholesalers, distributors, importers, exporters, and traders. It offers a complete suite with Inventory Control, Warehouse Management System, Purchase Order processing, Sales Order processing, Pickup and Delivery of merchandise, Complete Multicurrency Accounting System, Tracking of income, expenses, and profitability control.
Magaya Supply Chain Software
The Supply Chain Software is designed specifically for wholesalers, distributors, and importers. The Supply Chain Solution covers the complete logistics process of merchandise delivery from seller to buyer. This software gives you all the functionality of the Magaya Commerce System, Magaya Warehouse Management System (WMS), and Magaya Cargo System. You also get additional sales and purchasing capabilities to connect all your processes from Quotations to Sales Orders and shipments.